Returns/exchanges are approved on a case-by-case basis. Unless explicitly stated otherwise by Sentry Ammo, the customer shall be responsible for any and all shipping costs related to returns and/or exchanges. Upon approval, please mail your product(s) to the following address:
ATTN: Returns Department
12020 Forestgate Dr.
Dallas, TX 75243
Please note that a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply on a return/exchange. All return/exchange requests must be made within 30 days of order receipt. Any return/exchange requests made after 30 days of order receipt will result in denial of return/exchange. All returns/exchanges will be subject to inspection upon receipt by Sentry Ammo. Sentry Ammo will only accept returns/exchanges on products that are unused/undamaged/unopened. Any products deemed damaged//inoperable due to improper handling and/or use will not be accepted for return/exchange.
All products sold are new and under warranty from the manufacturer, unless otherwise stated in the product description. If a product is defective, Sentry Ammo will give you a full refund, including shipping costs, if returned within 30 days of receipt.
Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment, minus any applicable shipping and/or handling fees.
Due to shipping and safety restrictions, absolutely no returns are allowed on ammunition, gunpowder, and/or ammo primers.
Merchandise/items marked "SPECIAL ORDER" are non-refundable - no exceptions.
Sentry Ammo does not ship outside the contiguous United States. Furthermore, Sentry Ammo does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or any other area that is prohibited by federal, state or local law. Please make sure you are aware of your local and state laws in regards to buying any product on SouthernDefense.com. It is impossible for Sentry Ammo to know the laws and regulations of every state and municipality.
The customer understands that once their package is handed to a carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) Sentry Ammo does not have control over the customer's package. Additionally, the customer agrees that upon delivery of my package by the carrier to the address I specified in my order, the customer is fully responsible for the safety of their package. Sentry Ammo is not responsible for any lost/damaged packages after delivery.
When appropriate, a hazardous materials surcharge may be added to your order. A signature may be required on some packages and ALL hazardous materials packages.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
The customer may be asked to provide the FFL information that they wish to use. If a customer wishes to change the FFL they want to use after the order has shipped, they will be additionally charged for the cost of shipping. If a FFL is not available at the time of delivery, the package will not be held at the carrier hub and will be returned to Sentry Ammo. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that need to be reshipped.
Firearms will incur an additional long gun or handgun shipping surcharge.
- Handguns MUST be shipped Fedex/UPS second-day air.
- If your order does not contain a handgun, shotgun, rifle, action and/or receiver shipping from Sentry Ammo, your order will ship via Fedex Ground.
Firearms cannot be returned; please contact the manufacturer for warranty claims.
It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws in his or her jurisdiction prior to purchasing products provided by Sentry Ammo. No product offered for sale by Sentry Ammo will be knowingly shipped or transferred to a person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to receive or possess such product.
The following states have restrictions on shipping ammunition and/or magazines:
- Alaska - No direct sale of ammunition.
- California - No direct sale of ammunition, unless the purchasing individual is exempt from California state law. If you are not exempt, all ammunition orders must be shipped to a FFL for transfer. Exemptions include but are not limited to: LEO, peace officers, and FFL holders (Type 03 included). No ammunition magazines and feeding devices over 10 rounds.
- Colorado - No ammunition magazines and feeding devices over 15 rounds.
- Connecticut - A valid/not expired Connecticut Carry Permit or Ammunition Certificate.
- Hawaii - No direct sale of ammunition.
- Illinois - A valid/not expired IL Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID) card. Please note that the shipping address provided on the order MUST match the address shown on FOID.
- Maryland - No ammunition magazines and feeding devices over 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts - A valid/not expired Firearms License to Carry (LTC). Please note that the shipping address provided on the order MUST match the address shown on LTC.
- New York - No ammunition magazines and feeding devices over 10 rounds. ALL New York State residents MUST have ammunition shipped to an FFL.
- Washington D.C. - No direct sale of ammunition.